Thursday, March 15, 2012

How Can I Think Like Her During Hard Time

Stacey Kramer is a brain tumor survivor. Despite her severe experience, she considered it as a gift, because it totally made her life changed.


According to her, thanks to the tumor, she was able to feel loved so much by her family, friends, and acquaintances like never before. What is more, it made her enable to recalibrate what was important in her life. Thus, she concluded her speech by saying that when people faced with something that's unexpected and unwanted and uncertain, we should consider it just as a gift.


Actually it is only few people who can think like that during their hard time. When I suffered from infertility, which was really difficult experience for me, I just couldn't help cursing everything. I didn't want to get in touch with people and to think about my life. I couldn't study as much as I like and go out for fan. The tough time was just a tough time. Doubtlessly, it is only the person who takes an elevated view of things that can think in this way.  



No comments:

Post a Comment