Thursday, February 23, 2012

Using Our Ingenuity Is Fun!

A lot of people tend to think that being fashionable and unique cost a lot. We apt to think we can get nice clothes only from big‐name shops. Needless to say, they are expensive.  Can't we  get gorgeous coordinates from really reasonable shops

Yes, we can. Actually, she does. At first glance, the speaker looks just a very fashionable woman, but she has a secret; She never buy anything new. She always buys some secondhand clothes only from flea markets or thrift stores and coordinates them effectively.

Before, when I heard of the word "secondhand clothes", I didn't have good images on them; It would be a bit dirty, out of date, and useless. I had been thinking that wearing such a kind of clothes would make me feel less confident and uneasy, until I watched this video. Here, she looked very stylish and sophisticated with them! What was more, how happy she looked!


I think her message was that we could make the most of anything by using our ingenuity. Besides, exercising ingenuity is kind of fun. I really enjoyed not only her fashion show but also her way of thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment